Premsyn PMS Maximum Strength Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • During my time of the month, I don’t experience too much discomfort
  • I thought I would end up taking another dose right at the four hour mark, but did not
  • I also noticed that I felt a little more energetic and not so sluggish
  • I could definitely see myself buying it again
  • I have experienced a little nausea with PMS medications before and was happy to avoid that

• by adrean_j

During my time of the month, I don’t experience too much discomfort. I have always had mild cramps until, I got my tubes tied. Since then I have found myself suffering from more premenstrual symptoms. I have moderately painful cramps and some days need a heating pad to reduce the pain. I got tired of sitting around and doing nothing about it and decided to purchase some medicine for it. I picked up the Premsyn PMS Maximum Strength Caplets and thought that it looked very promising.

This medication was a little pricey costing me almost ten dollars. The package came with 40 white cylinder pills that were shaped very much like the original Tylenol tablets. This medication is safe for those 12 and two tablets should be taken every four to six hours. I was hoping that one or two doses was enough considering that I could not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.

I took these caplets and they were slender enough to swallow with no problems at all. They slid down my throat with a few big gulps of water. I felt relief very soon after taking them and it took no longer than 30 minutes. I felt less cramping and did not have to lay in bed all day with the heating pad. I thought I would end up taking another dose right at the four hour mark, but did not. I felt relief for about eight hours, which was good. I liked that I did not have to continuously pump my ...

• Premsyn PMS Maximum Strength Caplets
      body full of medicine. Two doses were enough for an entire day. I liked that I could use this medicine for a few months and that it was not a waste of money. These pills were great for overnights because I was able to rest easy and felt no discomfort. I also felt as though my abdomen and lower back were more relaxed.

I also noticed that I felt a little more energetic and not so sluggish. This Premsyn was the perfect thing for me.

I could definitely see myself buying it again. I like it a little better than other medications like Midol. I think that the Prylamine Maleate did the trick. I would recommend this product to women who are suffering from any level of PMS. It works great on the most extreme cases and not only the mild ones. The best thing about this medication is that it does not give me any strange side effects. I have experienced a little nausea with PMS medications before and was happy to avoid that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621041469900330/k2311a0421/4.21.11