Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Starter Kit  » Housewares  »
  • Although I was extremely impressed with the product there is one slight promise that I do not think this starter kit truly fulfills, and that is the reusability of the wipes

• by Agoobacha

When we decided to move from our tiny studio apartment to a bigger one bedroom, my boyfriend and I were terrified at the thought of cleaning. Our apartment was messy, to say the least. Once we were set on going elsewhere, we really let the cleaning go. This meant that our shower, bathroom tile, toilet, and sinks were pretty much disgusting.

I knew we could not leave such a mess behind so I began trying out different cleaning solutions. After a few products, including brillo pads, regular sponges, and Lysol cleaning solution, I was at the end of my patience and ready to give up. Then, however I came across Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber

Starter Kit. For a very reasonable price it seemed to offer a very easy, and attractive solution. The kit comes with several scrubbing pads and a little handle on which to attach them for easier scrubbing. The packaging was very appealing, the box is compact and the bright colors are always alluring. However what really sold me was the price. Scrubbing Bubbles is a known brand and I for some reason was eager to believe that this would be the cleaning solution that finally worked, and to pay a meager five dollars for such a prize was nothing short of miraculous at this point.

As soon as I got home, I ripped the ...

• package open and began using the scrubber along with the pads. Even with my strangely confident faith in this product, I was surprised to notice how well it actually worked. Not only did it remove the shower grime that we had accumulated, but it took off even some old, deeply ingrained stains that had been in the shower and on the tiles for as long as we had been living in the apartment. All this effectiveness came without even having to coat the stains for any amount of time before wiping off.

kit truly fulfills, and that is the reusability of the wipes. There is some kind of soap solution on the wipe which reacts with water to be able to do the magical cleaning that I had witnessed, and even though it is easy to wash off the dirt and grime from the pad by simply running it under water, that soapiness is no longer present after that. So yes, you can still use the pad, but it will not be nearly as effective, if at all. There are enough wipes in the packet to last you at least two cleaning times, still making it absolutely worth buying, but that one promise rings a little false to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321041469880330/k2311a0421/4.21.11