Fresh Sugar Deodorant Antiperspirant roll on 2.3 oz  » Health  »
  • It is an interesting fragrance, very lemony and summery, with an “icy” feel to it, like a vanilla-lemon snow cone
  • When I first tried it, I found it a bit sticky and cold going on, as most roll ons are

• by reviewabit

I received this as part of a gift along with the Fresh Sugar cologne. It is an interesting fragrance, very lemony and summery, with an “icy” feel to it, like a vanilla-lemon snow cone. I am normally not a fan of roll on deodorants, but I made an exception to use this one with the matching fragrance.

When I first tried it, I found it a bit sticky and cold going on, as most roll ons are. It took a minute to dry, but once it was dry it did have a nice dry feel under my arm.

I wore it every day for a week while

I was enjoying the new cologne. As far as protection, it seemed to do a pretty good job.

I did not think it held up well on one particular day when I happened to be outdoors all day and got really hot. Summers in the South are a challenge for any deodorant, to be fair.

I got really sweaty and I’m afraid I did have some wetness and odor, although it certainly would have been worse if I had not used anything!

I went inside in the course of this day and wiped my underarms with a wet cloth, and reapplied the Fresh Sugar ...

• roll on. I waited a moment for it to dry, and then everything was fine and smelling nice and lemony again.

I did notice that when I put this on right after shaving, it stung a little, and my armpits were itchy later that day. It is not a very strong fragrance, but apparently there was enough of it in the roll on to cause a little bit of irritation.

On a scale of one to ten, with my regular product Secret solid being a ten, and natural products like Tom’s being a one, I’d say the Fresh Sugar comes in at about a

seven. It’s certainly a nice choice if you have the fragrance, but it might be a good idea to boost the power of it by using an unscented solid underneath and the roll-on on top of that.

I have not tested this theory though, so it could be that the two textures don’t work together. I will continue to wear this when I use the cologne, but I will probably limit it to days when I don’t plan on a lot of heat or activity.

It would be better suited for winter, although the scent itself is more spring or summery. I would say it is a moderately good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421041469740330/k2311a0421/4.21.11