Walgreens Gold Seal Vitamin E 400 IU Dietary Supplement Softgels 400 ct  » Health  »
  • I normally get enough vitamin E in the multivitamins I take, but sometimes I like to change formulas, and I might end up needing to supplement it separately, because the multi I chose does not have it, or does not have enough
  • It also has a 100% money back guarantee which he said he would be sure that they honored if I found it inferior for any reason
  • I bought the big 400 count bottle, thrilled with the idea that it would last over a year since I only had to take one a day
  • I did not experience any side effects from the product, other than the boost in knowing I was taking care of my health

• by reviewabit

When I was diagnosed as a diabetic, I began taking all the supplements that were known to reduce the rate of complications that were associated with diabetes, like heart disease, neuropathy, etc. One of the most important ones is vitamin E. I normally get enough vitamin E in the multivitamins I take, but sometimes I like to change formulas, and I might end up needing to supplement it separately, because the multi I chose does not have it, or does not have enough.

When I ended up supplementing a lot of things separately once, I had to find some way to get the vitamin E

back in there. Since I was taking more pills, I was paying more money.

I needed an affordable alternative if I was going to stay on this program for very long. I went to Walgreens to see what they offered.

I was expecting to probably buy Nature Made or one of the other popular brands you see in drug stores, but I ended up being talked into buying the Walgreens store brand. It was the pharmacy assistant who suggested it, as it was on sale for half price, and he said he had been taking it personally for several years and it was as good as any ...

• of the other brands.

It also has a 100% money back guarantee which he said he would be sure that they honored if I found it inferior for any reason. It was a deal I couldn’t pass up.

I bought the big 400 count bottle, thrilled with the idea that it would last over a year since I only had to take one a day. Now that was a serious bargain.

I began taking the Walgreens vitamin E every morning after my breakfast. I didn’t always drink the whole glass of water like it suggested, but I had no problems.

The softgels are easy to

swallow. I did not experience any side effects from the product, other than the boost in knowing I was taking care of my health.

I have never been able to document or demonstrate the effects of vitamin E. I don’t think it can be done really, because their effect is mostly preventative.

They stop the oxidation of certain type of cholesterol or something like that. They are also excellent for the skin but I take so many supplements that are, I don’t know which to credit for any improvements.

At any rate, I feel these are a great product and an exceptionally good value, even at full price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421041469700330/k2311a0421/4.21.11