Fiat Palio 1.9D
  • When I drived I was so much impressed by its pick up that I planned to buy it

• by electron
      Palio 1. 9 D was the first car that I got a chance to drive away. It is diesel version of Palio from Fiat Motors.

When I drived I was so much impressed by its pick up that I planned to buy it. I

convinced my Dad and luckily after going little hard, I got it.

This car is categorized in my valuable items. The car that I have is dim grey shade.

Its head lights are just outstanding. When you drive at night, unlike other cars, this car’s head lights get straight over the road and also at angles to the top and the both sides.

My car still gives a superior mileage of 18kmpl. Remember it is a diesel version and 18kmpl is more than enough for diesel ...

• Fiat Palio 1.9D
      cars.

It has a powerful steering making it easy for me to drive it with passion. Its power brakes make it stop at the position just where the brake was applied.

However, one of its drawback is its ignition time. You have to

wait for few beeps before the engine can be ignited.

But this is not a problem with it. It is a problem of all diesel engines.

When it’s on the road, it is like a roller coster which gives you a push of cry when at its peak.

Anil says :

I am buying a Fiat Palio 1.9 D of March 2003 done 45000Km vehical is in good condition should i go for it ?? What all problems are been faced in it after 50000Km??

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9904146950730/k2311a049/4.9.07