Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
  • I would rather have volume over length and this mascara definitely covers that

• by mb1103

This mascara comes in a plain raspberry pink bottle. The wand is somewhat big, long, straight and full with tiny bristles on a fiber wand. The color in very black is actually a very dark, nice black. It is a reasonable price.

I have short, thin eyelashes. I would rather have volume over length and this mascara

definitely covers that. When I apply one coat of this mascara to my eyelashes, it goes onto my lashes smoothly, it instantly gives my short, thin lashes dark volume and thickness with a little length. It separates my lashes, does not clump, holds a nice curl that stays put and by the end of the day, it does not smear or flake off. It comes off easily with makeup remover. I usually apply 2 to 3 coats to get my desired look of dark, full lashes. It never flakes off under my eyes or leave mascara marks below or above my eyes.

It never smears and leaves me with raccoon eyes. It is an ...

• Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
      awesome mascara to have around or to even try. You can apply several coats without it clumping or becoming a big mess. I always try different mascaras to find something better, but nothing is a miracle worker and i always find myself coming back to this mascara over and over. It is definitely my go-to mascara.

This

mascara is very affordable at around $5 - $7 dollars, depending where you purchase it and can be found at any store. I usually purchase mine at Wal-mart for $6 dollars. It can sometimes be on sale at CVS for $3 - $5 dollars. It has been around for years and I hope they continue to make this mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041469320230/k2311a0421/4.21.11