Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo
  • The color and smell of this shampoo is amazing
  • In my experience after using this product for a month, it does cleanse my hair, makes it soft and adds a little volume, not much, but anything helps with my fine hair
  • For the most part, i would recommend this product, along with the matching conditioner if you want light, soft, manageable hair

• by mb1103

I am constantly switching between different shampoo’s but seem to always come back to this one. My hair is naturally wavy, somewhat frizzy and a little dry from dying over the years. I always blow dry and straighten my hair on a daily basis. So finding the right shampoo is a hassle.

The color and smell of this shampoo is amazing! The colors are orange and yellow swirled pretty into the bottle. It

smells like fruits and flowers mixed together. It is a thick, gooey cream, it doesn’t take much to lather up and wash your hair. After wetting my hair, i squeeze a small amount of shampoo into my hands, rub them together, and apply the shampoo to my hair to get a nice lather. After rinsing my hair, I can actually feel how clean my hair is when I’m rinsing my hair clean.

• It claims to cleanse your hair while adding a little volume without weighing your hair down. In my experience after using this product for a month, it does cleanse my hair, makes it soft and adds a little volume, not much, but anything helps with my fine hair. It does not weigh down my hair or leave any residue. It also does not make it greasy after a couple of days of

not washing it. The smell usually stays in my hair no more than a day, but I do blow dry it and straighten it.

For the most part, i would recommend this product, along with the matching conditioner if you want light, soft, manageable hair. It is a reasonable price. It is available in regular sized bottles or large bottles and you can purchase these products anywhere and might find them on sale sometimes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041469310230/k2311a0421/4.21.11