AT&T Telecommunication Services
0.5
att.com
  • All-in-all my experience with them was very painful and frustrating

• by Mandy

AT&T, Inc. is by far the most fraudulent telecommunication provider I have ever received services from. For the entire year that I received bundled services from them, my bill fluctuated every month ranging from $50-$90 dollars.

My actual bill was supposed to be $60 a month. I would get products sent to me I didn’t order or need then be told I would have to mail them back at my expense.

I would call about overcharges on my account, be told they would credit my account (in 60-90days), and then 90days later when the credit did not appear, I would call back and be told the same thing. It once took 8 months just to get a credit for a USB adapter they accidently sent during my first month of service.

I kept my patience and was never rude (though by the time ...

• it was all said and done I certainly had the right to) though numerous operators were rude to me. I would call one-two times a month, every month.

I would get transferred on average 6 times every time I called, and by the 6th time I would end back up in the department I originally called. I believe this was their tactic; that eventually you will get tired and hang up.

This is

just to name a few which does not even compare to some of the more outrageous, lengthier told experiences I had with them. Both my grandmother and mother-in-law report the similar problems.

Needless-to-say, I finally cut services with them. All-in-all my experience with them was very painful and frustrating.

I felt cheated, exhausted, and hopeless. When it comes to AT&T, even the worst company would be better to receive services from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2221041469250230/k2311a0421/4.21.11