Rowenta CV 2010 Hair Dryer
  • This is very simple and I would even recommend, it for right-handers
  • Due to its size it can also be no problem to do with the luggage

• by pihunik

Today I am going to talk about my hair dryer, called Easy Rowenta CV 2010, which I’ve now been using from more than like 1 year and I really happy with it.

Why Rowenta?

Well, now I say it this way, my old hair dryer has sounded like a lawn mower and is heavy like a elephant. So, I looked for a good hair dyer which should be light in weight and small in size but do its work perfectly. So, just finding the hair dryer of dreams I got this on a shop which costs just 12$. Rowenta is also a well known brand, which sells very good product and I thought, great price, top brand, makes my purchase a lot easier.

The hair dryer does not see even really precious. It is black, at the lower end and the nozzle is high gloss black and the cable is also black. There is a hook connector on the cable of the dryer, from which my hair dryer can be

hanged on a hook. On the side there is a white label with the lettering. The handle is ergonomically shaped, so that even women or men with small hands, can handle the dryer very easily. In big hands, the hair dryer can fit very well. The handle as described above is actually already an icon, which shows a bath and a shower head out of the water comes from, this in an international ban sign. This idea is very good; it might one of my ups so you can heat the bath water.

This is of course not very difficult to handle. First you have to unwrap the hair dryer, then build it and then you have to the end, then take the plug and ship it into the socket, then, the current flows through the cable, sliding the on / off switch at level 1 or 2, depending on the desired intensity and the part going places. This is very simple and I would even recommend, it ...

• for right-handers. The cable has a length of just 160 cm, which allows also a quite large radius of the application. You get 1,400 watts only if you give full gas and at level two really heats up the turbine. The Hair of mine is very short, need about 2 minutes to dry up. At long delay it takes depending on wetness of the hair a bit longer. Women are perfect but to use and know how they have to deal with the part to achieve the optimum effect.

At level 0, it is to hear not even at level 1 it’s not blowing really hot, but very effective, still pretty quiet. At level 2, the turbo comes in and the part is actually pretty hot but not burn too hot to get it because you are holding it straight and long term naked to the skin, you should not do so. Here it is then also typical but still within the normal range a little louder, like a

small turbine. Overall I would describe as the volume still pleasant.

The hair dryer at level 1 doesn’t leave much warm, so the hot / cold air mixture comes out. At Level 2 it is of course true and you can feel the heat and gas of 1400 Watt. The optimum size and weight, to the ergonomic handle, can be longer and fatigue him with blow-drying.

The hair dryer is still just very good, it is from the company Rowenta and I’ve purchased it at a very reasonable price. Although I do not necessarily have a hairdryer, but there is indeed sometimes as guests who stay overnight, the showers and then sometimes do blow dry wet hair. I can do these very small and handy hair dryer encourage anyone. Due to its size it can also be no problem to do with the luggage. In addition, it is not overly loud, and very good to quarrel. The price / performance ratio is more like met and so I 100% recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621041469110230/k2311a0421/4.21.11