Versace Bright Crystal Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is good for any age group to wear
  • I recommend this scent to anyone that wants a good flirty fragrance that is not offensive or to powerful
  • I like wearing this scent during the day or at night
  • Try it out for yourself and you won't be disappointed
  • I love it and it is really a pleasure to wear

• by Gina Gott

This is my favorite Versace perfume. It is my sexy summer time scent. I wear it other times during the year too though. It is great for just about any occasion that will come up. This is a sensual fruity floral perfume that will smell good on any woman. It is youthful and fun. I think it is good for any age group to wear. I recommend this scent to anyone that wants a good flirty fragrance that is not offensive or to powerful. I like wearing this scent during the day or at night. This perfume will take you to work and into a hot date.

It has many good smelling notes in it. It has Iced Accord, Yuzu, and Pomegranate in the top notes. The middle notes are Magnolia, Lotus, and Peony. The base notes are Vegetal Amber, Musk, and Mahogany. It is a great combination that comes together perfectly. It smells sexy and exotic from the first spray to the dry down. I really enjoy spraying this scent. Not only does it smell wonderful, but it also puts me in a great mood when I spray it on. It is a very cheerful and happy scent too.

It is not to light and not to strong either. It is just right when it comes down to it. It is a very friendly type of perfume. I have never heard any bad things about it. I have gotten many compliments from it though. Just about every time I wear this perfume, someone will ask me what I am wearing. This perfume has good staying power too. It lasts about 8 hours on me without fading. I have gotten compliments from it even after I can’t smell it anymore. This perfume really goes good with my chemistry.

The bottle is so cute. I especially love the top. It looks like a diamond. The liquid inside of the bottle is pink ...

• Versace Bright Crystal Perfume
      in color. It is very pretty and attractive just like the perfume itself. The price is very good too for the quality. You can find it at most department stores. A 1 oz bottle is about $50.00. A 1.7 oz bottle is about $67.00. They also sale a big 3 oz bottle for about $88.00. I try and keep the big bottle around, because I wear this stuff pretty often. It is one of my go to scents, when I can’t decide what I want to wear. This perfume never lets me down.

Versace Bright Crystal, is a beautiful perfume for any woman. It is great for

any age. It is perfect for day wear or night wear. It is priced just right. It would make an excellent signature scent. It has good longevity. The bottle is really worth buying too. I think this scent is a winner all the way around. Try it out for yourself and you won’t be disappointed. I love it and it is really a pleasure to wear. If you need a pick me up during the day, then just spray some more of this lovely scent on. It is a mood lifter. This is my sensual and flirty perfume of choice. Get some and you will see why.

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume
Sheena Nair says :

re : I recommend this scent to anyone that wants a good flirty fragrance that is not offensive or to powerful
I love Versace Bright Crystal It came to me in a miniature form and I fell in love instantly. I could not help myself and went the next day to get a bigger bottle. I like this fragrance as It defines me - Strong yet gentle. I would recommend Versace Bright Crystal to everyone as this versatile fragrance may fit your personality too.

Rita says :

This perfume is amazing, one of the best out there and real character.

Andrea Lane says :

This item is very light and everyone I know loves the smell when I wear it. I recommend this to anyone, young or old. It isn’t something that needs to be saved for a special occasion as it compliments any look. I wear it to school and for my date nights. If you buy this perfume you will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620041469010430/k2311a0420/4.20.11