CVS Added Strength Headache Relief Coated Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I thought these pills would be a good fix considering they contained 250 mg acetaminophen, 250 mg aspirin, and 65 mg of caffeine
  • I noticed that my headache slowly went away and I felt the tension diminish
  • I did ever so often experience the headache coming back for a few minutes then going away again
  • I like this product, but think it could just be a tad bit shorter

• by adrean_j

I do not find myself suffering from headaches often, but when I do they are really bad. I hate having to deal with intense headaches because they basically debilitate me. I often have to take a medication that can take the headache away in order to function properly throughout the day. I recently purchased the CVS Added Strength Headache Relief Coated Tablets. I purchased a nice size bottle of this product that contained 100 tablets. The bottle was not very expensive and ran me about six dollars. I thought these pills would be a good fix considering they contained 250 mg acetaminophen, 250

mg aspirin, and 65 mg of caffeine. The little white pills were easy to swallow. I had not problems getting the dose of two pills down my throat. I did need to have plenty of water with them, but that is a good idea for any pill.

After taking the pills, it took a while for them to get into my system. I was hoping for almost immediate relief, but it took about an hour before I finally felt some of the pain subside. I noticed that my headache slowly went away and I felt the tension diminish. I liked that these pills worked ...

• and made me feel almost like new. I did ever so often experience the headache coming back for a few minutes then going away again. I thought these pills were decent, but would have liked if it worked a little longer. For the first couple of hours I felt great. After about four hours, I felt the headache coming back. When I looked to see if it was time for another dose I was two hours short. These headache relief tablets should be taken in twos every six hours. It is also not recommended that more than 8 tablets are consumed in a 24
        hour period.

Since I do not get headaches often, this bottle last me for quite a while. I have already had the bottle for a few months. This product not only works well on headaches, but also works well on other minor body aches. I have taken them when nothing else was available and I was suffering from severe neck and shoulder pain. It made the pain less severe and made it easier for me to move around. I like this product, but think it could just be a tad bit shorter. I could see myself buying this product again, considering it is inexpensive and actually works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620041469000430/k2311a0420/4.20.11