Bare Minerals Fairly Medium Foundation
  • The Bare Minerals store has all of the colors available and will color match you with no problem

• by mb1103

Let me start off by saying how great the Bare Minerals foundation is. Yes it is a powder, but it is a creamy powder and not that powdery at all. I first wash my face, apply my SPF face cream, apply my Bare Minerals veil, then apply my Bare Minerals foundation in fairly medium.

I just use a tiny bit

for each part of my face (my forehead, my left side, and my right side). But the key thing to any powder foundation is to buff, buff, buff.

It blends into my skin very nicely and gives me a beautiful glow, like I’m not wearing makeup at all. After doing my eye makeup and cheeks, I then apply Bare Minerals warmth then the Bare Minerals veil once again for the final touch.

My skin is left flawless and natural looking. It does not wear off in the middle of day, cake up, or slide off my face in hot humid weather.

It stays nicely put. I’m not one to touch up my face during the day and I don’t have ...

• Bare Minerals Fairly Medium Foundation
      to with the Bare Minerals foundation.

Now of course, it does apply much better when using a makeup primer but i usually skip that until i go somewhere nice. The primer makes it look more matte rather than glowy.

The color I have, fairly medium, is a tannish, pinkish color. It looks dark in the jar but once applied to

the skin, it is a great color match for my palish, pinkish skin.

You can purchase the Bare Minerals foundation at Sephora, Bare Minerals store in most malls, online etc. The price, depending where you purchase it is between $20 - $30 dollars.

The Bare Minerals store has all of the colors available and will color match you with no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468890430/k2311a0420/4.20.11