Avon Waterfall Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I will be using this up for a while now due to having 1 litre of the stuff, but it is a nice Shower Gel and I will buy this again in the future as it is nice

• by leeanne160480

This is a new Shower Gel out in Avon. It only came out in the last Avon book and of course I just had to try it as it was new and also on a special offer price. Also the name of Waterfall is the kind of scent that I go for in a Shower Gel. 2 of my favourite Shower Gels that I use are probably Lagoon and Water Babe from Avon, so it is more the Water kind of scent that I like. I find that it is often a subtle scent but nice and fresh smelling. I also prefer Shower gels to Shower Creams.

So this is part of the Senses range in Avon which has Liquid Hand Soap

and Shower Gels. Think this scent is in Liquid Soap form as well. The Shower Gel comes in a 250ml bottle and a 500ml bottle. The right price of the 250ml is £2 and the 500ml is £3. In the last book the larger bottle was on offer on buy 1 get 1 free, so worked out at half price basically at £1.50. So I got 2 of them as I was confident that I would end up liking the scent.

The bottle for this isn’t all that exciting but I always say that about the Senses range. It is quite a plain looking bottle as it is just a sort of shaped plastic bottle with nothing much exciting about it. the ...

• plastic is clear so you can see the medium blue coloured liquid through the bottle. The flip top lid is blue as well and there is a stuck on label on the front and back of this. The scene on the front looks nice enough. It shows a nice Waterfall scene.

When you open this bottle you get a nice scent out from it. it states in Avon that this has the scent of Ginger and Citrus in it, which doesn’t exactly make me think of a Waterfall anyway. I could say that I could smell the Citrus in here, as there was a sparkling fresh scent in here, but I couldn’t smell the Ginger – which was ok as I’m not

a big fan of Ginger anyway. The scent of this I could sum up and say that it smelt fresh, a slightly salty sea air scent and a bit leafy, so it’s a nice scent.

The Gel is a medium thickness and a little blob of this on my Shower Puff lathered up well. After washing this off my skin felt clean, I felt fresh and also the scent seemed to linger on my skin a bit which made me feel fresh as well.

I know I will be using this up for a while now due to having 1 litre of the stuff, but it is a nice Shower Gel and I will buy this again in the future as it is nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468620330/k2311a0420/4.20.11