L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise UV Perfect Daily Moisturising Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that these added benefits attracted me to the product, as I always want the best sun protection for my skin

• by Valkyrja

I have had oily/acne prone skin for as long as I can remember, as well as a very pale complexion which I feel compelled to protect against the harsh sun. As you can imagine, finding a sunscreen that won’t clog my pores has been a great challenge.

While browsing my local Priceline Pharmacy, I stumbled across L’Oreal’s Dermo-Expertise UV Perfect Daily Moisturising Lotion. It was on

special for $17.00, so I purchased it for a trial run.

The lotion itself is just that, it’s a fluid instead of a heavy cream and it feels lightweight on your skin. Unlike 90% of moisterisers with sunscreen, this moisturiser sank deep into my skin, without leaving behind a greasy feeling. Afterwards my skin felt very soft, and it has a very subtle scent, which is a nice change from that typical sunscreen smell that is apparent in other sun protection moisturisers.

Throughout the week I was expecting to see visible breakouts, and I was pleasently surprised to see that it never happened. The lotion didn’t clog my pores and my skin was starting to visibly improve the more I used it. My skin was softer, there were no pimples and ...

• L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise UV Perfect Daily Moisturising Lotion
      my complexion evened out dramatically.

L’Oreal’s UV Perfect has SPF 30+ and provides both UVA and UVB protection, and sun filters Mexoryl SX+XL. The protection lasts up to 12 hours, which is quite good for a lightweight moisteriser. I found that these added benefits attracted me to the product, as I always want the best sun protection for my skin.

Overall, I am extremely happy with this

product. I have finally found a moisteriser that provides excellent protection from the sun, without clogging my pores and causing my face to break out in acne.

I recieved it at a special price of $17.00, but it retails anywhere between $20.00-$27.00, although this product is well worth the price. I have used this product consistently for the last month and my skin has never looked better!

10/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468610330/k2311a0420/4.20.11