Blush - Smashbox - Fusion Soft Lights Intermix  » Cosmetics  »
  • Blush and bronzer lasts forever, even though this is a well-known fact by the female population of the world after a certain age I actually went out and bought a second one of these a week after I bought the first just so that I can be on the safe side in case the product is lost, “borrowed” by my mum or friends or simply discontinued by smashbox
  • I think this fact alone is enough to show how absolutely amazing this product is
  • So to pass my test it most definitely is a product worth purchasing, it is a MUST in any make-up bag
  • This blush can be used in so many ways and for so many different things it is amazing

• by waniya waheed

Blush and bronzer lasts forever, even though this is a well-known fact by the female population of the world after a certain age I actually went out and bought a second one of these a week after I bought the first just so that I can be on the safe side in case the product is lost, “borrowed” by my mum or friends or simply discontinued by smashbox. I think this fact alone is enough to show how absolutely amazing this product is.

But to add to

that I am very very picky about my blush and bronzer, as I’m naturally tanned and to much will make me look positively tangoed! So to pass my test it most definitely is a product worth purchasing, it is a MUST in any make-up bag.

This blush can be used in so many ways and for so many different things it is amazing.

If you sweep from the pink stripes towards the lighter colours you have the most perfect highlighter created.

If you sweep towards the darker ...

• striped from the pink you get a bronzer that isn’t orangey or rusty or dirty it’s just a nice warm glow that allows you to contour your face beautifully without the harsh lines.

If you sweep the whole thing you get a truly amazing blush.

So this product is really a multi-purpose product and a great little contouring tool.

It also doesn’t give you a glittery Katie Price look, just and elegant contoured Cheryl Cole.

Who doesn’t want cheekbones like Cheryl? When applying blush I have an

abnormally heavy hand which can result in making me look like a Satsuma making me spend precious sleeping moments blending out but this doesn’t look overly done and needs minimal blending out.

The only downfall is the packaging.

The screw off lid isn’t ideal I would prefer a flip lid like MACs bronzer only for the feel that the screw on lid will become undone.

A clear top would also be nice to that you know which one you are picking out from a tightly packed make-up bag in a hurry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468550330/k2311a0420/4.20.11