MAC so sweet so easy  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • But honestly, when I swatch it by myself, I was a little bit disappointed, because it's sheerer than I thought
  • But I love love the colour, it's such a sweet blush for young girls, instantly brighten your face
  • Lilicent tends to stay dewy, but this one seems to dry after it's applied, which I like
  • I apply this with my fingers, but I think it would work well with a flat top brushI have it, and it's amazing

• by waniya waheed

When I look at the swatches for this blush, I knew I have to had it. It’s just that super duper cute cool pink, the one colour that I always want to have. But honestly, when I swatch it by myself, I was a little bit disappointed, because it’s sheerer than I thought.

So I had to apply 2 times in order for the blush to show up. But I love love the colour, it’s such a

sweet blush for young girls, instantly brighten your face.

I’m not a big fan of creme blush though, they’re still hard for me to apply and I feel unsanitary using it. This was one part of the MAC in Lillyland Collection as well.

I wasn’t sure what color to purchase, but I knew that I wanted to try the cremeblend blushes. I have a blushcreme in Lilicent, and I really like it.

I have enough coral/peach ...

• blushes, so I chose the pink one. I’m glad I did.

This is a really pretty baby pink. I was hoping for something a bit brighter though.

Sadly, I don’t see this working on anyone darker than my skin tone (NC30-35). I think if you are darker than me, this will wash you out.

I like the consistency a lot. This isn’t sticky like the Stila Convertible Colors.

It’s not quite as “thick” or dewy as the

blush cremes. Lilicent tends to stay dewy, but this one seems to dry after it’s applied, which I like.

I apply this with my fingers, but I think it would work well with a flat top brushI have it, and it’s amazing. I just never tried it with this particular blush.

) All in all, these formulas are great and a nice alternative to powder blush. This is a pretty pink shade is you have light to medium/tan skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468520330/k2311a0420/4.20.11