NARS deep throat blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • It reminds me of the mac mineralize dainty blush, however I prefer this one over that because of the finish it gives off
  • It definitely brightens up my face when I wear it and I can pretty much agree that it is one of my favourite pink blushes
  • I think this would suit most skin tones, however while the shade is very pigmented, the colour itself is fairly light so darker skin tones may have difficulty in getting this blush to show up

• by waniya waheed

I really love this blush! This is BEAUTIFUL. The colour is a peachy-pink with very subtle gold shimmer/sheen. I got this as a gift for my birthday from my best friend.

Deep throat is a Peachy-Pink (not Pinky peach). Definitely goes on more pink.

It has a gold duo tone (similar to the way Orgasm does). It reminds me of the mac mineralize dainty blush, however I prefer this one over that because of the

finish it gives off.

Deep Throat has a beautiful gold shimmer, not glitter so NO Katie Price. The pigment ensures that you don’t need a double layer when applying your blush giving your face more room to breathe.

It definitely brightens up my face when I wear it and I can pretty much agree that it is one of my favourite pink blushes. I think this would suit most skin tones, however while the shade is ...

• very pigmented, the colour itself is fairly light so darker skin tones may have difficulty in getting this blush to show up.

It is the first blush that I’ve never gotten tired of. It’s always appropriate, always classy, and always makes me look AWAKE.

Trust me, I’ve spent quite a few nights with a few too many to drink and studying for finals. This blush brings an “I slept all day and I wake up this

beautiful naturally” look to my skin.

The shimmer is just enough, and the perfect medium between pink and peach is achieved. I really think this will last me for ages.

Like, years! I only need one gentle swipe for each cheek. So I think Nars blushes are an investment…you could buy one £5 blush from the drugstore but it will probably only last a quarter of the time as this blush will, so it would work out even really.

NARS deep throat blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041468460330/k2311a0420/4.20.11