Scooby Doo Musical Valentine’s Toy
  • There are many times I like to turn Scooby Doo on, because it's fun to listen to him sing the tune

• by Bonny
      I recieved this adorable musical toy for Valentine’s day. My 8 year old grandaughter gave it to me.

Scooby Doo is a singing pooch! Scooby is attired in white wings and clutches an arrow, with a cute little heart tip, he also has a pouch with

3 extra arrows in it.

Just press the On/Off switch on his paw,and Scooby howls out “Why Do Fools Fall In Love” “oooh wah, ooh wah, ooh wah, he he he, why do fools fall in love?

I don’t know…etc.

While his arms and head ...

• bop to the music.

We have a lot of fun with Scooby Doo! I have a Cockatiel Bird, named Timmy, and he loves music! I turn Scooby Doo on and hold him up to Timmy’s cage, and Timmy dances & bops along with Scooby Singing!! We

usually do this 3 or 4 times.

Timmy loves it and gets so excited.

There are many times I like to turn Scooby Doo on, because it’s fun to listen to him sing the tune! Scooby Doo requires 2 AA batteries.

Scooby Doo is manufactured by Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46804146840730/k2311a048/4.8.07