HoMEDICS Electric Manicure Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found I can buy the Fill-In kit, and do it myself

• by Bonny
      Well this is another wonderful gift from my son, which I recieved a few years ago for Christmas. I really don’t know how he thinks up such great gifts.

Humm could it be, I’m always doing my nails.

The HoMEDIC comes in it’s own durable case, and it uses 120volts of power.

The HoMEDIC comes with 7 attachments.

There is 2 sizes for shaping nails, a nail buffer, 2 diffrent size sander, and also attchment for foot care!, which can be used to smooth out corns, and calluses, and any other rough spots.

These attachment works really well, as I have both problems.

The power cord resembles a phone cord and is curly.

I basically for ...

• the most part manicure my nails once a week or so.

At one point in time I had fake nails, and getting Fill-Ins runs into money, not to mention making time to go and get it done.

I found I can buy the Fill-In kit, and do it myself.

I had very good results doing it myself.

I

even graduated to doing my friends, and daughters nails, which they were were very happy with the results, not to mention saving money.

They only had to buy the Fill-In kit.

So Gals if you are into fake nails, and want to save some money and time,or just like to keep your nails well manicured,then check out the HoMEDIC.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804146820730/k2311a048/4.8.07