McCormick Bac’n Pieces
  • I recommend these bacon pieces to anyone who likes bacon
  • I think these little bacon pieces are something that the whole family can enjoy together

• by Gina Gott

Whenever I eat a salad, I must have bacon bits on it. I have tried many different brands of bacon bits, but McCormick’s Bac’n Pieces is my favorite so far. They are priced right and taste just like real bacon. They can make just about any kind of food taste better. They really add a little bit of extra goodness to everything that they touch.

These bacon bits may taste like real bacon, but they are actually a lot healthier for you than regular bacon. These bacon pieces have no cholesterol , no saturated fat ,

and also no trans fat. They only have about 30 calories per serving, unless you are like me. I tend to use at least two servings full on whatever I am eating. They taste that good!

Other than salads, I use these bacon pieces on a lot of other things too. I put them on everything from on top of a baked potato to mixing them in my macaroni and cheese. They also taste great in mashed potatoes or sprinkled on top of vegetables. They really add flavor to anything that you want to try them on. McCormick’s ...

• Bac’n Pieces, are a real treat for us bacon lovers!

I recommend these bacon pieces to anyone who likes bacon. They taste good, but are better for you in the long run than your normal fatty bacon. These bacon pieces are made mainly of soy flour. Try them out for yourself. They are packed with flavor. You can buy a 4.4 oz bottle of them for about $3.50. They are sold at most grocery stores. I usually buy mine from Food Lion. I have bought them from Piggly Wiggly and Walmart too.

If you are looking for a

great bacon taste without all of the calories and fat, then go get a bottle of these bacon bits today. They taste great and are a good value. I recommend them to everyone. They can be used on so many different things! I think these little bacon pieces are something that the whole family can enjoy together. Just don’t eat to many of them at one time or you might get a stomach ache. Trust me, I know from experience. In moderation, these bacon pieces are a great way to add a little extra to your meals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719041468120730/k2311a0419/4.19.11