Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
2.5
  • However, the cookies really weren't all that great in my opinion
  • They were a bit on the dry side and the chocolate chips, while definitely high in quantity, didn't really win me over in terms of overall quality
  • So, if you do make these, I recommend trying to eat as many of them when they are warm as possible
  • However, don't expect them to be the best cookies you've ever eaten either

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Package of chocolate chip cookie mix available at most stores for around $2. You add water, butter and an egg, mix it up and bake 2-inch chocolate chip cookies. In total, it makes up to three dozen (though we only got two dozen because we made the cookies larger).

What I liked about this product: It was definitely

easy to use. We already had all the ingredients in our house (I’ve seen some that require you to buy something special to make them) and my wife was able to make all the cookies in about an hour (about 20 minutes per tray).

I liked that because she was able to start them about the same time I got home for lunch today and some of the cookies were done before I had to go back to work. What I didn’t like about this product: Betty Crocker is a well-known brand that is known for making quality products.

Because of that, I was expecting a bit more from this product when it came to overall quality. However, the cookies ...

• Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
      really weren’t all that great in my opinion.

They were a bit on the dry side and the chocolate chips, while definitely high in quantity, didn’t really win me over in terms of overall quality. This only got worse once the cookies were outside the oven for a while and started to cool.

So, if you do make these, I

recommend trying to eat as many of them when they are warm as possible. My final Opinion: At $2, this is still cheaper than buying pre-made cookie dough or cookies from the snack food section.

And, as I said before, they are definitely easy to make. For that reason, I would recommend them.

However, don’t expect them to be the best cookies you’ve ever eaten either.

Reniece Dixon says :

I personally like to make cookies from scratch but I don’t always have the time to. It takes less than 5 minutes to get together and put in the oven. It’s quick. I like that. The finished product is not as good as my own recipe but it’s good nonetheless. Other than that, I wish it would allow me to make more cookies because when I make cookies from scratch I like to make batches. In my house they will finish very quickly due to the fact that people enjoy whatever my hand makes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719041467900630/k2311a0419/4.19.11