Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
  • I have tried several others, but I have always been disappointed in them
  • I find that some of the other brands can be rather grainy or coarse in texture, which I think is not only offputting in itself, but which I think also detracts from the flavor
  • So if you have tried other brands of hummus, but have not tried Sabra brand hummus, and you think that you don't like hummus, I recommend that you give Sabra Roasted Garlic or one of the other flavors a try before concluding that hummus is not for you
  • However, it is also delicious with pita bread
  • One of the best things about Sabra hummus is that, in addition to the 10 ounce tubs, it is also available in individual sized portions that are packaged with pretzel chips

• by deem

Hummus is basically a Middle Eastern dip or spread that is made from ground chick peas blended with tahini and olive oil as well as various spices or lemon juice. Sabra Hummus is one of the brands of hummus that are available in my local supermarket. Although it is available in several other flavors, such as Classic, Roasted Red Pepper and Roasted Pine Nuts, the Roasted Garlic flavor is my personal favorite.

Furthermore, of all of the different brands of hummus available in my local supermarket, Sabra hummus is my favorite. I have tried several others, but I have always been disappointed in them. To me, the Sabra hummus is always the smoothest,

creamiest, and best tasting. I find that some of the other brands can be rather grainy or coarse in texture, which I think is not only offputting in itself, but which I think also detracts from the flavor. So if you have tried other brands of hummus, but have not tried Sabra brand hummus, and you think that you don’t like hummus, I recommend that you give Sabra Roasted Garlic or one of the other flavors a try before concluding that hummus is not for you.

When you first open the tub of Sabra Roasted Garlic flavor, there is a small area in the top center of the spread that consists of chopped or

minced garlic. I usually mix this garlic into the rest of the hummus so that the garlic flavor spreads smoothly throughout the hummus rather than being quite strong in one spot. This step is optional, of course, depending on how strong you like your garlic flavor.

Hummus is actually a reasonably healthy dip or spread. Two tablespoons contain about 70 calories with one gram of fiber and one gram of protein. I usually dip pretzel chips into the Sabra Roasted Garlic flavor hummus when I eat it. However, it is also delicious with pita bread. If you want a really healthy snack, you can dip vegetables such as carrot sticks or ...

• Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
      cucumber slices into the hummus. You can also use the hummus as a spread if you are eating a pita sandwich, such as cucumber slices and tomato slices with sprouts on a pita bread that has Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus spread inside.

I usually buy the 10 ounce tub of hummus that is usually located in the refrigerated section near the deli aisle in my local supermarket. Usually, Sabra Roasted Garlic hummus is three or four dollars for the tub, but sometimes it goes on sale as buy one, get one free, which is when I try to stock up. One of the best things about Sabra hummus is that, in addition to

the 10 ounce tubs, it is also available in individual sized portions that are packaged with pretzel chips. these individual sized portions are perfect for when you are on the go. They are also great to pack into a lunchbox together with a few carrot sticks and a dessert. I also like to bring an individual sized tub into the office to eat as a light lunch or as a yummy snack.

Whether you are a hummus fan already or whether you are a hummus novice, I recommend that you give Sabra Roasted Garlic hummus a try. I don’ think that you will be disappointed in this creamy, smooth, flavorful spread or dip.

Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719041467720630/k2311a0419/4.19.11