Lancome Primordiale Skin Recharge
  • I paid around $250 after tax for the moisturizer, night cream and face cleanse (Lancome Tonique Clarte) and receives three bags of free gift that helped me save big money on side purchase of lipsticks, mascara, day cream etc. I started to notice the healthy look of my skin on my face and neck well into the second week since I started to use this new product
  • The most obvious improvement that I noticed was the long lasting comforting care from the cream that even with cosmetics on top of it it still worked well
  • The best thing about this Lancome product is that it’s dermatologist-tested that you don’t worry about allergy or sting that might arise in time
  • I’d recommend this product to anyone given it is affordable within her skin care budget

• by happymoon

Lancome Primordiale Skin Recharge Visibly Smoothing & Renewing Moisturizer and Night Treatment is my latest skin care choice after I put a brake on the use of Shiseido product. First of all, I’d say Lancome product are all high-end and very expensive to average customers. I did hesitate to switch to this product at the beginning due to my financial pressure. But at the end of the day I’m really happy with what I got from the care of Lancome. No wonder it’s one of the biggest names in skin care business worldwide.

I started with Lancome Primordiale Skin Recharge Visibly Smoothing & Renewing Moisturizer and Night Cream when Lancome had a new “free gift” promotion

in early spring last year. I paid around $250 after tax for the moisturizer, night cream and face cleanse (Lancome Tonique Clarte) and receives three bags of free gift that helped me save big money on side purchase of lipsticks, mascara, day cream etc.

I started to notice the healthy look of my skin on my face and neck well into the second week since I started to use this new product. It evened our my skin tones and minimized the fine lines that started to show up on my face with my age. The most obvious improvement that I noticed was the long lasting comforting care from the cream that even with cosmetics on ...

• top of it it still worked well. I used to feel the tension on my face after a long day’s work, Lancome Primordiale Skin Recharge just got rid of that bothering feeling and helped my skin to stay in a smoothing and youthful look through out the day.

According to Lancome, this line of product is using a powerful energetic co-enzyme called biotin to “recharge” cells deep within the surface of the skin. As new cells naturally rise to the surface, revitalized, radiantly healthy looking skin is revealed. I also noticed it’s magic work on reducing the appearance of pores and brown spots. Over the years, I had a very tough up-hill battle with brown spots

that’ll come back to haunt me every summer. After using this day and night cream, the appearance of my brown spots seems fading to a certain level. My neck skin even got firmer after using them.

The best thing about this Lancome product is that it’s dermatologist-tested that you don’t worry about allergy or sting that might arise in time. At least it never happened to me or my friends. If you have used a low-end skin care product and tried this Lancome cream later on you’ll find out the distinctive difference in the extreme subtle texture of the Lancome cream.

I’d recommend this product to anyone given it is affordable within her skin care budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119041467660630/k2311a0419/4.19.11