Inttimo by Wet Aromatherapy Massage & Bath Oil Romance 4 oz  » Health  »
  • The interesting thing about the fragrance is that it smells like neither cedarwood or patchouli to me
  • It is sultry, sensual, and definitely has sexy tones to it– but the combination makes for a unique sort of scent that we both found very enjoyable
  • I am not the biggest fan of patchouli on its own, so the fact that I like this one is remarkable
  • Overall, it makes for a great sensual massage, and with all those amazing natural ingredients, it is great for the health of your skin
  • I would definitely recommend this great sensual oil for lovers, or just people who love their skin

• by reviewabit

My partner and I both love to give and receive massages. I have fibromyalgia so it has great health benefits for me, and my partner says it helps with tension headaches and back pain. As well as being healthy, it can also be very romantic, and we are always looking for good quality products to use for our massages that are both beneficial and romantic.

Inttimo was a company I was not familiar with until I received this oil from my partner as a gift. I am the one who always reads the labels on everything– so I was very pleased that this time someone else had actually paid attention and

gotten a great formula as well as a very nice, sensual scent.

This oil is a nice, natural mix of sweet almond oil, aloe vera juice, vitamin E, vitamin A, macadamia oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil, kukui nut oil, and essential oils of cedarwood and patchouli for fragrance. That’s a pretty impressive line up for oil, and I was really looking forward to seeing how it felt.

The interesting thing about the fragrance is that it smells like neither cedarwood or patchouli to me. It is sultry, sensual, and definitely has sexy tones to it– but the combination makes for a unique sort of scent that we both found very ...

• enjoyable.

I am not the biggest fan of patchouli on its own, so the fact that I like this one is remarkable. We tried out the oil on each other and both found it near perfect.

I heated it slightly in warm water so that it would be more comfortable, and this really brought out the fragrance. It glides on like silk, not overly heavy or greasy– but with enough slipperiness to make massaging very easy.

It does not absorb instantly, which is a good thing for a massage oil. After using it, I did feel that it left a bit of an oil sheen, but it was so pleasant I

didn’t bother to shower it off, and it did not clog my pores or cause any problems.

The scent is pretty potent but did not cause any irritation for either of us. Overall, it makes for a great sensual massage, and with all those amazing natural ingredients, it is great for the health of your skin.

I have also used it in the shower and added it to bath water. I prefer it as a massage oil though, as it is a little hard to mix with water without making the tub or shower messy.

I would definitely recommend this great sensual oil for lovers, or just people who love their skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041467560330/k2311a0418/4.18.11