Lancome Confort Tonique Comforting Rehydrating Toner 13.4 oz
  • I was skeptical, but impressed by her enthusiasm, so the next time I was in a department store that sold Lancome, I asked about the product
  • I decided to walk around and shop a bit before buying the product
  • I bought the smaller bottle, but next time I will probably get the larger one

• by reviewabit

I was never a huge Lancome user, for whatever reason, I just never tried that many of their products. When I mentioned to someone how much I loved using a toner to freshen up during the day but sometimes felt it was a bit drying to my skin in the winter, this product was highly recommended. The person recommending said she had been using it for years, and there was nothing on the market like it. I was skeptical, but impressed by her enthusiasm, so the next time I

was in a department store that sold Lancome, I asked about the product.

The lady at the counter was happy to show me a tester bottle she had of the product, and let me put some on a cotton ball to try on my hand. This was like no toner I had ever seen– this was a whole different idea!

Instead of being clear, it was milky, and had a soft feel. I was actually brave enough to try the cotton ball on my face to see how it felt.

I liked the fragrance, which was light and soft like the feel of the product. The bottle was pretty too, although that was the least of my concerns. It was winter, so it was a perfect time to put the product to the test, and this was a rare occasion when I got to do that rather than buy it on faith.

I cleaned part of my face with the toner soaked cotton, and found that the product actually removed makeup very well. There was no oily residue on ...

•  Lancome Confort Tonique Comforting Rehydrating Toner 13.4 oz
      my face where I cleaned it. Unlike some “moisturizing” toners I had tried, this did not leave me feeling like I had a sticky film on my skin or an oily sheen.

It just looked like I had used a cream cleanser, only without the benefit or rinsing. I decided to walk around and shop a bit before buying the product. I wanted to see if my skin would end up feeling dry a few minutes later.

I had been fooled by some products that took longer to dry out

the skin. It is not always instant. An hour later, my face felt soft, clean and refreshed.

I looked for a mirror and confirmed that it looked clean and had no oily film. I was sold. I bought the smaller bottle, but next time I will probably get the larger one.

I am very happy with this toner. It is perfect for winter and dry skin, and makes all the other “milder” toners I have used look like amateurs. If you have dry skin and still want to use a toner, this is a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041467390230/k2311a0418/4.18.11