Medline Remedy Antifungal Foot Powder 3oz
  • So that I do not develop any infections, (and also for hygiene reasons) I like to use some sort of antifungal powder or spray for my feet and shoes
  • For heavier shoes and boots, I may use both forms, but I definitely will use a powder, because it helps to keep my feet dry in these types of shoes, which tend to be hotter than others and cause more sweating
  • When I found this product for a great price, at first I thought it might be an inferior formula
  • That is a lot of therapy for a foot, and I love the fact that the aloe is even organic
  • I would highly recommend this to anyone who battles foot fungus– or doesn’t, and wants to keep it that way

• by reviewabit

I have diabetes and have to be very careful about foot care. So that I do not develop any infections, (and also for hygiene reasons) I like to use some sort of antifungal powder or spray for my feet and shoes. What type I use depends on the shoe.

For heavier shoes and boots, I may use both forms, but I definitely will use a powder, because it helps to keep my feet dry in these types of shoes, which tend to be hotter than others and cause more sweating. I have used various name brands like Desenex, Dr.

Scholl’s, etc. and

also their store brand counterparts.

When I found this product for a great price, at first I thought it might be an inferior formula. Reading about the product convinced me otherwise.

It contains miconazole, a common anti fungal treatment. It also has aloe vera, Olivamine, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and MSM.

That is a lot of therapy for a foot, and I love the fact that the aloe is even organic! This powder is soothing, has a light, almost undetectable fragrance, and contains no talc. I believe that when used with my moisturizer, I am practically letting my foot live in a boot-shaped ...

• spa.

This powder keeps my feet nice and soft and dry, and it never clumps up in the shoe like many powders do. I have found out more recently that the great price I found was because the item was marked down, so now I have to pay a little more than usual for it, but since I am so happy with the product, I don’t mind doing that once in awhile.

This is probably one of the best and most comprehensive anti fungal foot remedies I have found. Most of them just have the medicine, some talc, and a little fragrance to make

it all seem pretty.

This product actually offers health benefits to your feet above and beyond just preventing fungus. And prevent it does– I have not had the tiniest bit of fungus or odor in my shoes when I use this.

My shoes and feet stay completely fresh. I would highly recommend this to anyone who battles foot fungus– or doesn’t, and wants to keep it that way.

This is a product that males or females can use without feeling embarrassed– because the scent is not strong enough to give the guys a girly foot! It’s a great and unusual product– one of my favorites in foot care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041467380230/k2311a0418/4.18.11