Walgreens Fiber Select Mixed Berry Gummies 90 ct  » Health  »
  • One product I always really enjoyed was the Vitafusion fiber gummies, which tasted just like real candy and were quite enjoyable, although a bit expensive
  • I have the same problem with these as I do the other brand– they taste so good I want to eat the whole jar
  • This is definitely not a product to have where young children can get to it, as they would probably eat the entire bottle
  • I would definitely recommend these if you have a need for a fiber supplement

• by reviewabit

I take fiber to help with my irritable bowel syndrome, and also to help with weight control. Blood sugar maintenance and general health. I get bored sometimes with the various forms so I switch often. One product I always really enjoyed was the Vitafusion fiber gummies, which tasted just like real candy and were quite enjoyable, although a bit expensive.

When I saw that Walgreens had their own brand of gummy fiber chews, I couldn’t buy them fast enough. They were gum drop shaped and in berry flavors. There were three flavors to choose from but I could never tell which was which as they all

tasted like mixed berry to me.

For a little over twelve dollars, I was able to get ninety in a bottle, and with taking two a day, that was a month and a half supply. For twelve bucks, that’s not bad, especially compared to the other brands I have seen. The gummies are easy to take.

They taste very good, just like gummy bears, and fortunately the dose of two is not enough to affect your blood sugar enough to worry about. I have the same problem with these as I do the other brand– they taste so good I want to eat the whole jar. This is ...

• definitely not a product to have where young children can get to it, as they would probably eat the entire bottle.

I doubt that it would hurt them, but they would be extremely regular. I have actually cheated and eaten four. I couldn’t remember if I had taken them already or not, and “just to be sure” I ate two more.

I then remembered that I had indeed taken the first two. Oh well, better safe than sorry– I wouldn’t want to miss my fiber gummies. I might expire overnight if I were to miss the four grams of fiber.

Constipation can be deadly, you know.

Seriously, these are my favorite “medicine” to take, and it’s a good thing that very few product come in gummy form, because I could easily develop a drug problem if they did. Being diabetic, I miss eating sweets– these are my little excuse to do so, and knowing I can’t just eat the whole bottle keeps me in line, pretty much.

I would definitely recommend these if you have a need for a fiber supplement. If you have a child with a need for one, they will love these. I can remember when we only had orange flavored sludge to drink… oh my, I do not know how we survived that era.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041467330230/k2311a0418/4.18.11