Mccormick Curry Powder
  • I bought a bottle of curry powder for around $3 local store

• by winslowgirl

Mccormick curry powder is not only a great spice but it is often found in countries such as Thailand and Cambodia. I have made two trips to Cambodia and on both trips I ate dishes that contained Curry powder. Curry powder is a mixture of spices mainly found in Southeast Asia that can be used in main dishes or side dishes. I always cook with main dishes as this is a flavor my family enjoys.

I bought a bottle of curry powder for around $3 local store. If

I buy a larger container, I can get a 1.65 oz for around $3. Usually, it is best to use 3-4 teaspoons for any dish. The flavor and scent is extremely strong. It is easy to find and once you have it, it can last for several months. Actually,in our home, it rarely lasts that long as we will make multiple dishes using the curry powder.

Many recipes with curry powder often have coriander, turmeric, cumin, fenugreek, and red pepper in their blends. Whenever I cook ...

• with curry powder, I usually am making either a dish from Thailand or Cambodia. Curry has a stronger taste that must be liked. As when we cook with curry, we use at least 3 to 4 tablespoons of the curry to make it as authentic as possible.

Meat Curry is not only a easy dish but using beef and curry is an excellent combination. Other combinations could be fish and chips but using a Southeast Asia flair.

Curry powder is one spice that must be taught. There are many

dishes you can just add any spice you want to the dish and it turn out great. With curry powder, your entire dish will change in flavor by adding this Asian spice. For best results, try the spice to make sure this is a spice you will enjoy. For us,we love Thai food so making food with curry powder is an easy accomplishment.

No matter what you use curry powder for, you need to remember it can stain clothing. I have had multiple shirts stained because of the orange color tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718041467120230/k2311a0418/4.18.11