Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream

• by true_value

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

BB creams usually comes in one shade and a very few comes in 2 shades. I have bought and tried quite a few BB creams from the every so popular Skin79 both the pink and the gold, I have tried the one from Missha, Bioessence and the BRTC Gold Caviar BB cream. The problem I had with these BB creams was that they look ashy and make my skin feel thick and heavy. Of all that I had tried I would say the BRTC Gold Caviar BB cream was the better one of the lot. Even though it comes in only one shade I found it very softening and long lasting on my oily skin.

When I received an email notification from a Korean Online shop about their promotion on their BB creams and the new introduction of a #3 shade called Sheer Flawless Skin by the brand Etude House, I got really interested. I have never tried any product of Etude House and I never knew that their BB creams already had 2

available shades. But when I was at the site I saw the color description and picture of the shades and couldn’t resist getting the shade as it looked darker that the first two versions.

While reading more information about the BB creams I saw that the formulations were actually not for shade differences but for different skin types. They have one for dry skin and one for Oily skin and the #3 although does not mention for what skin type it is an oil-free BB cream so I suppose it is suitable for all skin types. I paid S$17.90 for it which I believe is a much discounted price as the seller was from Korea and the cream was shipped from Korea. In the Etude House store here in Singapore I heard that it costs a lot more.

I am so glad that I bought this BB cream because it is by far the best that I have tried. I would say that for anyone with sensitive and oily skin this would ...

• be the best. I have tan skin but even to me when I first saw the cream I was worried that it might be too dark because BB creams as such have a tendency to oxidize and get darker as time goes by. But no, although this one looks dark it turns bright and glowing on application. It has a nice pleasant but mild fragrance.

The best part is that the cream is not latex like or thick and goopy like most other BB creams. This one dries super fast and dries to a matte and powdered finish. I don’t even need to set it with powder because it looks powdered and set by itself. It does not oxidize, looks very natural and has coverage like liquid foundation of medium to full coverage even though on the pack it says sheer coverage.

The BB cream comes in a squeeze tube with a pump dispenser and is very convenient to use. It also has a safety cap that sits properly and snugly. The

BB cream provides a high SPF30/PA++ with Whitening and Anti-Wrinkle properties. On the box Etude House claims that the BB cream promotes silky complexion and brightened look with pearl infused sheer coverage and is Hypoallergenic and Oil-Free.

I was also totally impressed to see Pearl Extract as the second ingredient following Water. Also Arbutin the whitening agent is high up on the list along with a host of herbal extracts it has Silica in it which I guess is what that helps in oil absorption. Also I did not see any mention of Alcohol or Parabens in the list.

This is definitely an awesome BB cream that makes me love it so much just when I was about to give up on BB creams and was wondering what is the Hype about these things. It feels extremely lightweight on my skin and gives my skin a very healthy glow. I also noticed that some of my pigmentations have faded.

I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118041467060230/k2311a0418/4.18.11