Clinique Super City Block Ultra Protection SPF 40  » Health  »
  • When I found out about Clinique's Super City Block Ultra Protection Sunscreen (SPF 40), I was hype about it
  • So I took her word for it, and I bought it at about $32.00
  • Now I don't use this sunscreen everyday, but it's something I will put on when I know I'm going to spending my whole day outside
  • And what I really love about this bottle is that it can fit in my purse because of it's compact size, I can take it out anytime
  • I think it was worth the money, although if it was a bit bigger it would of been better to last me longer

• by Kim

I was a bit hesitant to purchase this sunscreen because of it’s super small size of 1.4 oz, for such a large price of $30.00, I didn’t feel like I was getting a good value at all, I felt like I was being jipped! But I’ve been so tired of using the cheap sunscreens at my local drugstore, a lot of them work, then just stop being effective after awhile, or they always leave a white cast on my face, flakiness, so on and so forth! I wanted to buy a product that I knew would be well worth the money, something I would be happy to continue purchasing because of the great results it gives me! When I found out about Clinique’s Super City Block Ultra Protection Sunscreen (SPF 40), I was hype about it! A lot of people gave

this product good ratings and feedback, and I wanted to try it out for myself and see what the hype was all about! So I went into Macy’s a few days later, and when I asked a lady for this product at the Clinique counter I was so surprised to see how small it was! But the Clinique sales rep assured me that a little went a long way with this sunscreen, and it would last me a good amount of time. So I took her word for it, and I bought it at about $32.00. The weather in New York has been on and off, but I can tell that this Spring and Summer season is going to be something serious, I need all of the skin protection I can possibly take ha ha!

So I wanted to put this product ...

• to the test on one of the sunny warm days, around 70 degrees with clear skies, when I knew I would be staying outdoors for the most part hanging out. I put on this sunscreen after washing my face in the morning with a thin layer. It spread out evenly onto my skin, and it absorbed pretty quickly, which was very surprising and pleasing! The texture of this sunscreen was really nice too, it was light with a slight fragrance, it wasn’t greasy or too thick! The lady was right, using it sparingly will be sufficient! After 5 minutes of putting this on I was able to put on my make up with ease, which was a major plus! It was matte on my skin, you wouldn’t even know I had it on! So after spending a day in the sun,
        I came home to check out my skin in the mirror. I had no tan lines from my sunglasses and headband I was wearing, which was enough proof that it was working! Now I don’t use this sunscreen everyday, but it’s something I will put on when I know I’m going to spending my whole day outside! And what I really love about this bottle is that it can fit in my purse because of it’s compact size, I can take it out anytime!

I really love Clinique’s Super City Block sunscreen, it works really well in protecting my skin from the sun! It goes on to my skin with ease, I have no problems with it whatsoever! I think it was worth the money, although if it was a bit bigger it would of been better to last me longer! Perfect for Summertime!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041466970230/k2311a0418/4.18.11