Now Foods Glutathione 500mg
  • And I love reading benefits about supplements, I knew that this would be a product worth the time and money, especially since there were loads of walking testimonials stating how well this has worked for them and improved their lives, I couldn't wait to be one myself
  • It's been almost two weeks and a half since using this product, and I can gladly say that I like it a lot

• by Kim

I read so much about this product being such a great antioxidant for the skin, I just had to check it out! When I did a quick search for a trusted brand, I was able to find the NOW foods brand on Amazon.com selling for only $15.00, for 60 500mg capsules! And I trust the NOW foods brand, I’ve used a lot of their supplements and herbs in the past and they worked really well, being very potent and taking so little time to give me results that I wanted to see! So after reading tons of positive feedback for this supplement, I purchased a bottle for myself and it totaled to be a little more than $20.00, but I figured that the results would be so worth it once I start using

it on a consistent regimen. This supplement claims to be a great antioxidant, a good immune system booster, and help fight a lot of diseases! And I love reading benefits about supplements, I knew that this would be a product worth the time and money, especially since there were loads of walking testimonials stating how well this has worked for them and improved their lives, I couldn’t wait to be one myself!

So the product got to my home in less than a week! I started taking the Gluthathione the day after I received it, one pill every morning with my breakfast. Now the taste of the capsule isn’t that bad, and trust me I am very picky when it comes to the taste of my vitamins and supplements! If you’re the type that ...

• can just swallow a pill whole and not worry about the taste then kudos to you, you won’t even have to worry about it! I also take this with Vitamin C capsules, because I read somewhere that it helps boost the effectiveness. After a week straight of taking the Gluthathione, I upped my dosage to two a day, with a meal of course! And since then I’ve seen a great difference! I feel more energized, my skin has been clearing up slowly but surely, it used to be really uneven on my body now it’s all coming in place! I can workout longer without feeling as tired, and I just feel better in general! I wasn’t even expecting the better skin part of it, but I guess I should of realized that
        would of been an effect because when your body has a better immune system and is detoxified, you will see it on your skin! That’s why most people who eat unhealthy foods have unhealthy skin, whether it’s oiliness or frequent pimples, you are what you eat! It’s been almost two weeks and a half since using this product, and I can gladly say that I like it a lot! The benefits are great, I just can’t wait to see what type of beneficial effects and results it will give me in a few months time!

Overall, I love NOW Foods Gluthathione 500mg Plus supplement, it works very well, and the results show! I got it for a pretty decent price, and although my bottle will be empty soon, I will be more than happy to repurchase this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418041466960230/k2311a0418/4.18.11