L’Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Makeup in 516 Nude Beige  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a new foundation from L'Oreal the same time I bought their Magic Perfecting Base at my local drug store
  • This is the best foundation I have ever used
  • The 20ml glass jar of cream foundation cost me $14.99CDN plus tax
  • I found using and manipulationg this Souffle Makeup quite simple

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought a new foundation from L’Oreal the same time I bought their Magic Perfecting Base at my local drug store. I had intended on purchasing another powder foundation which I have come to love and this Souffle Makeup is a thick cream. My cosmetician told me that if I used the L’Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Makeup along with the Perfecting Base I would have flawless facial skin and she was absolutely right. This is the best foundation I have ever used!

The Cosmetician helped me pick out the right shade of foundation for me. I chose number 516 or Nude Beige which was

an absolute match to my skin tone. The 20ml glass jar of cream foundation cost me $14.99CDN plus tax; definitely not cheap, but definitely worth the money. The packaging of this foundation is quite cool; it is a heavy glass jar with a thick base that allowed me to see the exact color of the foundation through the jar, which is definitely a packaging plus for me. The jar lid is a color in between pink and purple with the workd L’Oreal in white lettering . The jar says MagicSmooth Souffle.

I found using and manipulationg this Souffle Makeup quite simple. After using ...

• the Perfecting Base, I simply dabbed a bit on my forehead, each of my cheeks, my nose and my chin, and used a makeup wedge to blend the dots together. Despite this being a rather thick cream foundation, thicker than any other I have ever tried, it didn’t feel heavy, nor did I have to pull on my facial skin when I blended it. The only downfall was a slightly strong floral smell from the Souffle foundation, but I did find that after a few minutes the smell did seem to go away.

L’Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Makeup in 516 Nude Beige is a

great shade if you have a fair complexion like I do. The coverage is flawless, in fact when I wear it, people think I am not wearing any foundation at all. It doesn’t rub off during the day, or smear in the rain, and I have found I never need to re-touch it during the day at all so I am very very happy with it. In fact, I would recommed this L’Oreal foundation for all women over 35 who are looking for a slightly heavier foundation than what they needed in their 20’s. This is a fantastic product. Thank you L’Oreal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118041466860230/k2311a0418/4.18.11