L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Finally curiosity got the best of me and I went to my local drug store to ask my cosmetician some questions

• by Melissa Glenn

I kept seeing these advertisements for L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer on television and got really intrigued. Finally curiosity got the best of me and I went to my local drug store to ask my cosmetician some questions. I wanted to know if it was really true that if I used the L’Oreal Face Primer under my make up then my skin would indeed look flawless. I didn’t want to waste money, I already have a good foundation but I do suffer from a bit of aging like all ladies and I wondered if this primer would cover up some of those enlarged facial pores and fine

lines.

The small jar of L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer was $19.99CDN plus tax. This is a tiny clear glass jar with a black twist off cap. I was stunned at the price, this jar is only 15ml and wouldn’t last very long. The Cosmetician had some samples, and as I was in the drug store without any make up on I let her try it on my face. She just put a bit on my cheek and I went woah! Not a line showed, I just had to buy it even though it was out of my budget.

When I got the L’Oreal Face Primer home I washed ...

• my face, put moisturiser on and then proceeded to get a very tiny ammount of this white primer on my finger tips. To my suprise it was quite difficult to rub it over my face due to the fact that as soon as I began rubbing, it felt quite chalky in texture to my fingertips. I had to re-dip my fingers into the face primer four more times to cover my face and then I looked in the mirror.

I have to admit I was stunned with the result. My facial pores all around my cheeks and nose were now invisible and when I smiled I had no smile

lines around my mouth and eyes. I finished my face with L’Oreal’s MagicSmooth Souffle make up and wondered how my finished face would look. I need not have worried I looked nearly ten years younger!

L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer is a miracle product as far as I am concerned. Every line, spot and enlarged facial pore i have simply disappears when I use this product with a foundation. I always wondered how the television stars looked so young and i now believe anyone can look this good even me when I use this product. It isn’t cheap, but it is well worth the money. Thank you L’Oreal!

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118041466850230/k2311a0418/4.18.11