Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought one package with 60 capsules that weighed at
  • As instructed, I apply one capsule in the morning and one before bed after thorough cleansing to get the best result from its Ceramides and essential lipids
  • I was not impressed at all the first moment I applied it to my face, the serum inside the capsule was so oily that I began to doubt my choice right away
  • I have a medium skin tone and I know well enough to not use any product that is just for dry skin

• by happymoon

My friend introduced Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules to me on a cosmetics warehouse sale. She’s nearly 40 but with a younger look. She had been using this product for a year and was convinced with its distinctive skin care effect. I bought one package with 60 capsules that weighed at .95 fl. Oz for only $35. It’s a very good deal as compared to its regular price of $65.

from its Ceramides and essential lipids. I was not impressed at all the first moment I applied it to my face, the serum inside the capsule was so oily that I began to doubt my choice right away. I have a medium skin tone and I know well enough to not use any product that is just for dry skin. I felt like I was smearing baby oil on my face and neck. Yet long and behold, after 10 minutes the oily feeling completely disappeared. My face started to feel very light ...

• and soft, when you touch it, it feels like baby skin. In a sense I’d say that’s the feeling that you’re going backward in your age meter.

The next morning I woke up very early just to see how do I look in the mirror. Well, though the magic switching from 30’s to 20’s didn’t happen, I did see the change of less fine lines and lighter skin tone right there on my own face! My face was rejuvenated to a certain degree.

With a medium sized face, one capsule of Elizabeth

Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex is a bit too much for just face and neck, it’s enough for me to apply to face, neck and both hands. Once the capsule is open, don’t try to save it for later use because the serum will get oxygenated very quickly.

Week later I bought Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules to compliment the care of eye area as well. Up to today, this series of product are still my primary skin care choice that have helped my appearance to be younger than my age.

quick note by anonymous :

Great. In 5 days wrinkles were going, and skin tone better

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118041466630130/k2311a0418/4.18.11