Samsung 1050ST Microwave Oven  » Housewares  »
  • I can bet on the quality of the Samsung 1050-ST microwave because it is one of the best oven I am now using
  • Ever since I started using the Samsung microwave oven, I have not encountered any electrical or mechanical problem
  • My children like popcorn very much and so the micro wave oven has saved me the extra cost of buying already cooked popcorn from the grocery shop
  • The oven has a long working life span and so I recommend it to any one who actually values quality and reliability

• by Fred K Fianu

I can bet on the quality of the Samsung 1050-ST microwave because it is one of the best oven I am now using. Ever since I started using the Samsung microwave oven, I have not encountered any electrical or mechanical problem. I have even recommended it to a friend who has also adopted it as his best brand.

The Samsung Microwave oven has actually improved upon my life style because without it, I wouldn’t have been able to warm up my food during cold and raining seasons. Anytime I reach home very late

in the night, my only source of energy is the Samsung micro wave oven which enables me to warm and keep my food very fresh for eating.

I also use it to roast my pop corn and cook yam. As a result, I have stopped buying pop corn from the grocery shop. My children like popcorn very much and so the micro wave oven has saved me the extra cost of buying already cooked popcorn from the grocery shop.

Initially, my wife actually expressed some reservations about the Samsung brand but she later accepted it ...

• after using it for some times. The control mechanism is very simple and easy to operate. After my food is heated up to a maximum temperature, the power naturally cut off and shows a red signal.

At times I use it to cook solid foods such as yams, rice and potatoes which need higher amount of heat to cook. When I use the microwave in cooking, it consumes less amount of electricity as compared to my electric cooker. I am now using my micro wave oven in three ways, to warm-up my food, to

fry my popcorn and to cook solid foods. These foods are well cooked without any drop of particles on the hot plate in the oven. The oven also heats up to its maximum level and switches off automatically. This makes it very effective to operate when I am very busy doing something else and forget to monitor it while cooking.

Really the Samsung Micro wave oven can be rated among the top microwave ovens in the world. The oven has a long working life span and so I recommend it to any one who actually values quality and reliability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318041466620130/k2311a0418/4.18.11