Bully: Scholarship Edition Pc/DVD Rom  » Games  »
  • I love this game so much and it is so addicting
  • Scholarship Edition is a game I enjoyed immensely and Im sure you will too so buy it today

• by Matthew Roberts

Bully: Scholarship Edition is a great game made by Rockstar Games (makers of GTA games) and even though it is old it is still flying off the shelves because of its sheer awesomeness. In Bully: Scholarship Edition you are a 15 year old boy at a boarding school called Bullworth Acadamey, during this game you will fight bullys help the weaklings and try to survive at Bullworth Acadamey. I have had

the previous version of this game called Canis Canem Edit on ps2 but decided to buy this because of its extra features.

I love this game so much and it is so addicting! I have clocked the main missions (which takes some time) and I still play it for hours. To see how this game looks for yourself go check it out on youtube. I personally like this game because of the ...

• freedom involved. You can pick on students, help people, go to class or skive off them its entirely up to you!

Bully: Scholarship Edition is a game where you will try to distinguish friend from foe while trying to make your way up to the top of the school by gaining respect from various cliques. Humour is a huge factory in Bully and I always found myself laughing as Im sure you

will. Bully has a “free-roam” and a “do what you want” idea which means you can either run around bullworth Academey and bullworth town doing whatever you please, whether it be skating around annoying the locals or doing missions in town. Or you can stay in school and do your classes and be successuful.

Bully: Scholarship Edition is a game I enjoyed immensely and Im sure you will too so buy it today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2818041466570130/k2311a0418/4.18.11