Angus Pride Steaks  » Food  »
2.5
  • The Angus Pride brand is definitely a better choice
  • But, I would still choose this brand anyday over the store brands and do recommend it as a result

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Brand of beef steaks ranging from round steak to sirloin. These are available at select stores. The price varies a bit depending on the steak itself but, on average, runs about $3 per pound.

What I like about this product:Unless I want to go outside of town to an actual meat market/butcher shop, I have a pretty limited

selection of steaks available to me in this town. When it comes to store meat sections and the products they offer, I have found they usually have steaks that are extremely fatty, have lower quality (older) meat and are very tasteless when cooked; even if I add a lot of spices to them.

The Angus Pride brand is definitely a better choice. It isn’t much more expensive and, at least as far as most of the steaks go, the meat is better quality with less fat in it and more taste.

I still end up having to add some spices to it when cooking it. But, I don’t have to go out of my way to hide the fact it ...

• Angus Pride Steaks
      doesn’t have natural flavor like with other steaks.

What I don’t like about this brand: Part of this is the result of me sacrificing some of the fat. But, the steaks are somewhat tough when cooked.

It isn’t anything overly bad though and they are still chewable. I also have yet to find a thicker steak.

Most of the ones

from this brand are much thinner than the store-brand steaks I also have a choice of buying. My Final Opinion: As I said before, I have a surprisingly limited selection in this town and, if I had more to choose from,I probably would look at another brand.

But, I would still choose this brand anyday over the store brands and do recommend it as a result.

Angus Pride Steaks
Andrew Leither says :

I love steaks especially in Beef brand of meats the food we have in South Africa in our restaurants are excellent service and we South Africans love our meats and different food dishes and restaurants we enjoy great out doors and outings and lots of meant

tammy says :

i have try these steaks and they are great. It has the right size to go with whatever side dish you chose to use. If you cook the steak in butter and season it then it comes out perfect. I like to have my steak with potatoes with the same season i did my steak with. The bland of the season together turns you meal in to a happy one. These steaks at some grocery stores are high but if you just want to buy in a small pack so you and your spouse can enjoy them while the kids eat something else or try them on a special occasion where it can be you and your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend. Take time to pull yourself a glass of wine to go with this wonderful meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718041466440130/k2311a0418/4.18.11