Season’s Choice Vegetable Blends
  • I like convenience and these are pretty easy to make
  • That's always going to be a bit of a bonus for me because I prefer fresh tasting foods
  • But, it just won't give you the same right out of the garden experience you can get with a lot of brands of frozen vegetables like this one
  • But, I don't like having to choke something like that down either
  • But, they do give you excellent value for your money and, as a result of that, I do recommend them

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Bagged frozen vegetables available at Aldi in a variety of different blends that include everything from carrots to broccoli and califlower. My wife found a bunch of these the other day for around $1 each. What I liked about this product: I like convenience and these are pretty easy to make.

All we really have to do with them is put them in a glass dish and microwave them for a few

minutes and they are done. As far as the blends go, I also have no complaints.

There was a good mix of vegetables in each of the ones I have tried. I’ve had quite a few brands that would have nothing but carrots or nothing but broccoli.

These always seem to have a fairly equal amount of each vegetable. The vegetables also taste a lot fresher than the vegetables that we can get ...

• in the can.

That’s always going to be a bit of a bonus for me because I prefer fresh tasting foods. Canned is OK.

But, it just won’t give you the same “right out of the garden” experience you can get with a lot of brands of frozen vegetables like this one. What I didn’t like about this product: One of my biggest pet peeves with this brand is some of the vegetables

(the larger ones like the broccoli) never seem to get cooked correctly.

They are always so hard when trying to eat them. I can hand crisp vegetablea and even prefer them.

But, I don’t like having to choke something like that down either. My Final Opinion: This is a pretty decent product for the price.

They aren’t perfect. But, they do give you excellent value for your money and, as a result of that, I do recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718041466260130/k2311a0418/4.18.11