Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash Raspberry Winter 10.5 oz.  » Health  »
  • This amazing mostly natural product is one I was introduced to at a fine private hotel
  • The bottle is very interesting and gets your attention right away with its tall, clean and simple form, which looks as if it is swaying to one side
  • Some fruit scents are too strong for me– I think Giovanni had the right idea with this one

• by reviewabit

This amazing mostly natural product is one I was introduced to at a fine private hotel. A full bottle was in the shower, in the raspberry winter scent, and I fell in love with it– abandoning my own products that I had brought for the trip. This brand has botanical all vegetarian ingredients, so sodium lauryl sulfates, does not test on animals, and is just amazing. The bottle is very interesting and gets your attention right away with its tall, clean and simple form, which looks as if it is swaying to one side.

The minute I opened it to smell of it I was hooked.

The raspberry scent is very natural and soft, just the right strength to let you enjoy it without being overwhelmed. Some fruit scents are too strong for me– I think Giovanni had the right idea with this one.

It smells more like the natural fruit and not some tart imitation. It’s probably from using essential oils to fragrance with. I used the body wash for the whole week we were in the hotel, and with my partner using it also, we only used half the bottle.

It probably would have been less had I not been so enamored with it that I used more than what was necessary.

• With some natural product, since they do not have the usual foaming agents are detergent products, you can sometimes have a lack of lather issue. This was not the case with the Giovanni.

In fact, I had to check twice to be sure I didn’t miss the SLS listing on the ingredients, because it foamed really well. It left our skin feeling soft, moisturized and fresh. The scent did not linger for long on my skin, but I would not have complained if it did.

There was no irritation from this gentle product, not even for my partner who often has to use special cleansers due to

eczema flare ups. When I got home, I missed the Giovanni. I looked it up online to see how much it sold for and I was really quite surprised that it was less than eleven dollars.

For the quality and high end feel of the product, I had expected it to be more on the price line of Philosophy products. Happy at the apparent bargain, I ordered more. When I have used up the raspberry, I want to try the cucumber and grapefruit as well.

If they are anything like the raspberry, I am sure to love them. If you have not tried this great brand, give it a shot. I absolutely love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415041465890530/k2311a0415/4.15.11