Coconut Lip Butter by The Body Shop  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that any age group will enjoy using this stuff
  • I like to put it over some of my lipstick for a subtle shine effect

• by Gina Gott

If you are looking for something that will keep your lips looking good all summer long,then you should try this product out. It is amazing for the price. I really enjoy most of The Body Shop’s products and this one is just another favorite of mine. It is affordable and will keep your lips in good condition. This is not only great for warm days,but can be used all year round. Try this stuff out and be prepared for the great beachy scent.

This lip butter does many

good things for your lips and also has some good natural ingredients added to it. It has shea butter,virgin coconut oil, and organic beeswax. This stuff feels good going on. It doesn’t have any real color to it,but it makes your lips look shiny after you apply it. It is really a treat for your lips anytime of the day. I think that any age group will enjoy using this stuff. The smell is great,but it doesn’t taste so good that you won’t to constantly be licking it off of your lips. It does have an ok taste though,not bad.

This lip cream is very moisturizing. It keeps your lips feeling super soft. It helps a lot if you have dry and chapped lips. This coconut lip butter hydrates your lips and conditions them. You will not go wrong with trying this stuff. It works great. It is the perfect thing to take with you on vacation to the beach or to use around the house. It doesn’t stay on very long,but you can reapply it ...

• Coconut Lip Butter by The Body Shop
      as often as you need to.

I carry this stuff around with me everywhere. It is pocket sized and perfect to carry around in your purse. A .29 container of it is about $8.00. I keep this stuff on my lips all the time,a container will usually last me for at least a month or so. You can put this stuff on your lips by itself or wear it under or over your favorite lipstick. I like to put it over some of my lipstick for a subtle

shine effect.

This lip butter is a good deal. It is a bargain for the good things that it does for your lips. It smells good and tropical. It is easy to carry around with you and to apply. It’s an affordable alternative to chap stick. I really like using this stuff. It is sold at The Body Shop. Try it out if you want nice and smooth lips. It’s very moisturizing and a great little treat for your lips. I try and keep some around all the time.

Worker Bees says :

re : I like to put it over some of my lipstick for a subtle shine effect
This is wonderful, the feel, the aroma, the way it makes the hair silkier, the feet less dry, the nails glisten on a user. It tastes delicious, however, it’s not nutritious - so, don’t eat it.

charlotte bradshaw says :

re : I like to put it over some of my lipstick for a subtle shine effect
I work as a server/bartender as well as this lip balm is a little "pick me up" when I am dragging many thanks to the brilliant fragrance.
The balm has excellent remaining power and assists my lips to feel better, keeps them from obtaining chapped cuz where I function when it is freezing they transform the warmth up so high it will certainly dry my skin in a nano second
The shade is a soft, naked pink, a bit shiny, but it isn’t neon or also actually recognizable after a few mins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041465690530/k2311a0415/4.15.11