Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever
  • When I get a killer headache that nothing will touch, I know I can always rely on Excedrin to ease it up
  • I would recommend any migraine sufferer to give them a try

• by WendyBird

When I get a killer headache that nothing will touch, I know I can always rely on Excedrin to ease it up. I have had astigmatism since I was a small child, and on days where my vision goes blurry, I always end up with a very bad migraine. I’ve tried Aleve, Advil, Motrin, Tylenol, Bayer, and none of them would ease up my migraines. I was in a situation where I had to go and do things throughout the day, but light, sound, and noise would make me nauseous

and cause splitting pain.

I buy the Excedrin in 100 count bottles and take 2 per dosage, as recommended on the package. It takes it about 20 minutes or so, but my migraine will slowly ease up before going away completely. The main ingredients are things like acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine. Acetaminophen is in Tylenol, and on it’s own doesn’t work for me, nor does the aspirin. But, combined and with the caffeine, it’s some sort of wonder pill. Strangely enough, Excedrin doesn’t work as good as other brands on ...

• my back or shoulder pain, but, for headaches, there is none better.

It does make me a little jittery but it’s probably because I do not use any caffeine at all in my diet, and the introduction of even a trace amount can get me hyped up. I calm myself down by laying down in the dark while my headache ebbs away, and soon the “jitters” go away as well. I drink lots of water as I feel like that and it seems to help make it go away faster.

The pills are easy

to swallow, and they’re really easy to find in stores. I usually buy mine while out at Walmart or Target which are the stores I do my every day type of shopping at. I only get migraines maybe once every other month, so I usually have to replace the last few pills because of expiration, but they do last a long time for someone with occasional pain. I don’t know what I would do without Excedrin, except perhaps suffer. I would recommend any migraine sufferer to give them a try.

Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615041465560430/k2311a0415/4.15.11