St Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub 170g
  • A friend persuaded me to try St Ives apricot scrubs, and so I bought the Blemish and Blackhead Control scrub at a nearby drugstore
  • I love the coarse texture of the apricot scrub
  • I found the apricot scrub really gentle, it was not harsh on my skin, and it did not dry up my skin either
  • I am really happy and I think St Ives apricot scrub improved my confidence and self-esteem because I obtained clear, smooth skin from using this apricot scrub

• by aprilpria

When I was a teenager, I got blackheads, whiteheads and whatever the skin can suffer from adolescence. I tried using a variety of acne care products, but they did not work for me, because my skin blotches would not go away, and I even get rashes from using them. A friend persuaded me to try St Ives apricot scrubs, and so I bought the Blemish and Blackhead Control scrub at a nearby drugstore. It was cheap, at around $4.00 only. It comes in a 170 gram tube, with pictures of apricots on the

package.

I love the coarse texture of the apricot scrub. I also love how it smells; it makes me want to eat it! I use it once a day only; I scrub and wash it on my face before bedtime. I massage it in a circular manner on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. I let it stay on my skin for one minute, and then I rinse it off with water. I found the apricot scrub really gentle, it was not harsh on my skin, and it did not dry up my skin ...

• either. I was amazed that my skin became clearer upon one week of using it! My big pimples went away one by one, and the blackheads on my cheeks and nose started to disappear. In a month of using the product, my skin was clearer, with no pimples and just a few blotches. What amazed me even more is that my dark pimple marks became lighter too! The scrub exfoliated my skin thoroughly, and I was really satisfied with the results. All that for only $4, wow!

The only downside I found in

using this product is that it is difficult to rinse off because it rather clings to the skin. Therefore I use a wet towel to gently remove the scrub off my face. I am really happy and I think St Ives apricot scrub improved my confidence and self-esteem because I obtained clear, smooth skin from using this apricot scrub. I’ve been using St Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub for 5 years already, and I tell you, I have the clearest skin I can get, even without the help of a dermatologist.

cyndi says :

Hi..i am a teenager too,having an oily face and have stubborn blackheads.I would like to ask you after using this product do your blackheads totally gone?If discontinued use it will blackheads come back again?and how long do you use to remove blackheads?thanks )

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Cyndi,

Yes it totally got rid of my blackheads (although I used the sensitive skin version) and it only took about three days to see results. Personally, I find that using this product once every week or two helps to keep the black heads away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415041465530430/k2311a0415/4.15.11