Avon SuperEnchant Mascara
  • Well I know they do do this, but it seems like there is lots of mascara's currently in the book and you are totally spoiled for choice
  • The Mascara was quite wet and it dried quick enough so you could apply another coat if you needed, but I found that 1 coat was enough

• by leeanne160480

Another brand new Mascara product from Avon. I have to wonder how many they feel the need to bring out, as it’s not as if a new one comes out and they get rid of an old one. Well I know they do do this, but it seems like there is lots of mascara’s currently in the book and you are totally spoiled for choice. Which one do you buy? That’s the question.

So this one comes in the usual 7ml tube and the right price of this is £8.50 - which is quite an average price for

a Mascara from Avon. This is currenty on offer for £6, so a little bit of a bargain to be had. I guess this is this price due to it being new, but knowing Avon this will be on offer every now and again anyway.

The tube for this looks the same as the other tubes. Some of these are slightly shaped in the body, but this seems to be the same thickness up and down the tube. The wand for this is shaped though and instead of being just a clumpy round kind of head, the bristles ...

• are wider at each ends and then gets narrower in the middle.

So what’s so special for this product? According to Avon This is formulated with Botanical Extracts and Royal Jelly which is meant to condition your lashes. Also it is meant to leave your lashes soft, flexible and feather light. Due to the shape of the wand it is meant to coat each lash individually. There is plenty of bristles on the brush as well.

This comes in 2 colours which are black and brown black.

So how does this do compared to any other Mascara? It’s alright. When

I first opened this to use and applied this onto my Lashes they seemed to look alright. The Mascara was quite wet and it dried quick enough so you could apply another coat if you needed, but I found that 1 coat was enough. My Lashes seemed to look dark and glossy enough, but there was nothing all that special I found about this I would say.

It is a good enough product and I would probably buy it again, but I would wait until it was on a special offer like what I do with any Mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041465500430/k2311a0415/4.15.11