Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that this is the newest product in the Maybelline Dream product line
  • I bought the 110 because I saw the color that really fits my skin
  • That's why I like it so much because it is very lightweight on my skin and direct, and I recommend using a fluffier brush if you want to feel the same effect on your skin
  • As someone with a very dry skin I can say that this is the best product that I found in years
  • Getting to the conclusion about the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation I can say that if you are like me meaning that you have a very dry skin then I recommend you giving a try to this foundation

• by Lauren24

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation is the product that I am reviewing today. I think that this is the newest product in the Maybelline Dream product line. You can find it at a price of 9 bucks, depending on where you live the price may vary with one or two dollars but nothing drastic.

This is a cream version of their extremely well known dream matte mousse foundation. The concept behind this foundation is that it was made for people that have a dryer skin. I bought the 110 because I saw the color that really fits my skin. Don’t worry if you don’t find the exact color that suits you because there are

many ways of adjusting a foundation just the right way to suit your skin.

The dream matte mousse seemed to be just a little more lighter than this one. Maybelline says that it will keep your skin hydrated for 14 hours and it will never look or even feel dry, and they say that it will keep your skin moisturized and of course covered.

I also like this product because it guarantees that it will not clog your pores and therefore it won’t aggravate your skin condition.

Maybelline claims that this is a cream whiped foundation so it isn’t a dens as some other cream foundations. Therefore the coverage will not be so heavy.

• That’s why I like it so much because it is very lightweight on my skin and direct, and I recommend using a fluffier brush if you want to feel the same effect on your skin.

It doesn’t feel dry at all, I can really say that it feels kind of airy. Now I bet that most of you who are reading this review are wondering how this product performs when it comes to coverage. All I can say is that it does its job very well and I also saw that it helps when it comes to the red on my face so I don’t have to use any additional product. As someone with

a very dry skin I can say that this is the best product that I found in years.

You can wear it all day and it doesn’t fade and it doesn’t seem to transfer all unless you put something warm on your face but that’s available on all types of foundations.

What I also liked about the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation is that it feels good and at the same time it doesn’t leave my skin shiny and oily.

Getting to the conclusion about the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation I can say that if you are like me meaning that you have a very dry skin then I recommend you giving a try to this foundation.

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041465490430/k2311a0415/4.15.11