Smith’s Rosebud Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the Smith's Rosebud Salve a lot because it is such a basic product but it has so many different uses
  • I think it does a great job of healing and soothing my lips when they are a bit on the dry side
  • It helps to minimize the amount of peeling I experience with dry lips
  • The only thing that I don't like is that it does not last as long as a lot of the other Chapstick products or lip moisturizers that I have used
  • For that price, I will definitely continue to repurchase this product

• by Intensify

Chapped lips can be excruciatingly painful at times. I recently purchased the Smith’s Rosebud Salve to deal with that. It is a product that I have seen everywhere and that I have heard so much hype about. I like the Smith’s Rosebud Salve a lot because it is such a basic product but it has so many different uses. Not only can it be used to sooth chapped lips, but it can also be used to help tame the brows or even to tame fly-away hairs. I purchased it online through Amazon.com and have been using it for about two weeks. I really do like the

results that I have gotten thus far.

The first, most obvious use of the Smith’s Rosebud Salve is for chapped lips. I think it does a great job of healing and soothing my lips when they are a bit on the dry side. It helps to minimize the amount of peeling I experience with dry lips. It is also good for dry skin. It adds a lot of moisture. It isn’t sticky. The only thing that I don’t like is that it does not last as long as a lot of the other Chapstick products or lip moisturizers that I have used. However, it does a great job of softening my lips and keeping them pretty smooth. I also like being able to use it with lipstick so that I get the color of the lipstick and the moisture of the salve. I also like that the Smith’s Rosebud Salve is very slightly scented. The subtle rose scent isn’t at all overwhelming. It also has a nice sweet taste to it. I have always been a sucker for lip products with flavors. It also gives a slight hint of color. It doesn’t have major pigmentation but definitely provides a soft pink color that looks very pretty for daytime wear.

On my hair, the Smith’s ...

• Smith's Rosebud Salve
      Rosebud Salve works like a pomade. I like being able to use it to help keep fly-away hairs in place, especially when I am trying to create a sleek ponytail look and don’t want my hair to be completely out of control. I can also use the Smith’s Rosebud Salve on my eyebrows to help keep them in place. I have even tried using the Smith’s Rosebud Salve on my cheek bones to give a bit of a subtle glow. It works well for that too.

I love the packaging of the Smith’s Rosebud Salve. It comes in a cute little retro tin. It’s got a

cute vintage look to it. I can easily throw the tin into my purse. It’s very portable. Overall, I have to give the Smith’s Rosebud Salve a rating of a 9 out of 10. It is one of the most versatile makeup products I have ever owned. I can use it on my lips, cheeks, brows, and even hair. I have even been told to use it on my cuticles. It has definitely become a favorite product of mine. The best thing about the Smith’s Rosebud Salve is that one tin only costs about five dollars. For that price, I will definitely continue to repurchase this product. I highly recommend it!

Smith's Rosebud Salve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041465440330/k2311a0414/4.14.11