Dry Idea Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Powder Fresh Clear Gel 3 oz  » Health  »
  • Another con was that the wheel used to lift the product from the base was very difficult to turn and I found this frustrating when I was in a hurry
  • The gel form is not my favorite, and I would probably pick another scent even though this one is probably the best of all baby powder smells, but as far as how it performs, I have to give it a very high rating

• by reviewabit

This Dry Idea product became mine when I came across it in a discount store. Apparently a drug chain had sold off some old stock when they changed hands, and many of their products ended up in these mark-down outlets. This deodorant, which normally sold for over four dollars in its former home, was now less than a dollar– who could turn down a deal like that? I was not sure I would like the product, but for that price, I was pretty sure somebody would! I decided to use it myself in the end.

There were a few pros and a few cons. The cons were: the form– it

is a soft gel formula, and it feels a bit sticky when going on and it somewhat difficult to get to dry completely.

I don’t really like a sticky feeling under my arms, especially when I just took a shower. Another con was that the wheel used to lift the product from the base was very difficult to turn and I found this frustrating when I was in a hurry.

I am not sure if this was a normal feature of the packaging, or if mine was defective. I thought the scent would be a con.

I have never been a huge fan of baby powder smells, at least not unless they ...

• are actually in baby powder, in which case I am ok with them. I know that is probably weird.

This baby powder scent was a little more pleasant than the ones I have experienced in other deodorant products like Secret and Suave. I actually almost have to admit I sort of liked it.

It was a tiny bit on the strong side, and if you were going to wear a subtle or soft perfume, it might overpower it. Here are the pros.

Since it is a gel, it is clear and there is no white residue. The formula is gentle, and I had no skin irritation from it, even though

it is self-proclaimed as a strong “24 hour” product.

It also works very well. Although it feels a little sticky until it dries, or rubs off on your shirt, whichever happens first– it protects very well from wetness and odor.

I have had a single moment where there was any underarm odor at all when I used it, and this was even in the Southern summer heat. The gel form is not my favorite, and I would probably pick another scent even though this one is probably the best of all baby powder smells, but as far as how it performs, I have to give it a very high rating

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414041465410330/k2311a0414/4.14.11