Kojie San Uno Soap 50 grams  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I bought Kojie San soap from Mercury Drugstore, two boxes for only 50 pesos, or around US$1.15
  • I used it only for about one week since it disappointed me
  • It once stayed too long on my skin and I found my skin flaking off that it's unsightly and horrible
  • I also got tiny bumps on my arms from using this soap, I think it had some harsh chemicals in it
  • I dislike this soap, because it made my skin sensitive to the sun

• by aprilpria

I bought Kojie San soap from Mercury Drugstore, two boxes for only 50 pesos, or around US$1.15. I got attracted to buying it because of the geisha illustration on the white box. In the poster ad located on the shelf, this soap promises to bring out whiter skin, as it contains Kojic Acid which was proven to make skin fairer. Geez, I was so tempted to buy it then!

I went home, unopened the box, and

became excited on using the brand new soap I bought. I took a shower and tried using this orange, rectangular soap. When I first used this, I find that it is really sticky when wet. Kojie San is not a bubbly soap like other soaps, too. I used it only for about one week since it disappointed me. It once stayed too long on my skin and I found my skin flaking off that it’s ...

• unsightly and horrible. The soap also melts on heat, and it becomes sticky too. It literally just vanished on my soap container, much to my astonishment.

I do not think that my skin had any improvement from using this soap. It made my skin dry. I also got tiny bumps on my arms from using this soap, I think it had some harsh chemicals in it. I dislike this soap, because it made my skin sensitive

to the sun. I get sunburned easily when I use this, and it is painful! I hate to say that this product has disappointed me, and I really don’t recommend using this product, if you want to save your skin, literally. I changed back to my old soap after checking out this soap, and after a few days, the rashes on my skin went away. If it had not, I might have consulted a dermatologist then and there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041465210330/k2311a0414/4.14.11