The City of The Dead by Brian Keene book
  • If you're a fan of zombie books, games, or movies or you just simply like reading action, adventure, and suspense all together, you'll be satisfied with this and will definitely want for more
  • I think this book is better than The Rising

• by autumndreamer

This book is the sequel to another Brian Keene book “The Rising”. I have read The Rising before this and if you haven’t read that book before you read this, you will still enjoy this book as much as I do.

The City of The Dead is the continuation of the survival journey of Jim, Frankie, and Martin. Jim is the father who looks for his son, Frankie is the ex-hooker, and Martin is the preacher. But this time, Jim’s son Danny and his neighbor Don joins in the adventure to survive amidst the

zombie that overran the world. The zombies are ruled by the demon Ob. And the zombies here are not like the slow and mindless zombies in the video games. They act like humans, talk like humans, and can run like humans. They’re actually demons inside human bodies. At first, it was kind of weird to me and I was not interested about that idea but as I went on reading the book, I appreciated it and it’s the challenge for the characters. The main characters’ adventure led them to a skyscraper in New ...

• York which was owned by a crazy millionaire, and which served as the sanctuary for the other survivors. But the zombie invasion doesn’t stop there… because Ob and his army of zombies will do anything to destroy the human race.

This is another great book from Brian Keene. If you’re a fan of zombie books, games, or movies or you just simply like reading action, adventure, and suspense all together, you’ll be satisfied with this and will definitely want for more. I think this book is better than The Rising. I think this is

much more terrifying and scarier but in a good way. The story is so original. The ending is a bit unexpected. It’s not a happy ending. The whole time I was reading this book, it felt like I was one of the characters, like I was running with them away from the zombies. Brian Keene writes in a way that is very imaginable and engaging. It was hard to stop reading it once I started. However, this book is not good for children but this is definitely not a waste of time and money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1714041465120330/k2311a0414/4.14.11