Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
  • There isn't a significant difference in price, can size or quality, so canned corn is not an item that I travel specifically to ALDI for, although I will sometimes buy it if I'm in the store and I know I'm going to be needing corn soon
  • The size of the can allows me to get three or so side dishes of corn out of it, so I consider it to be a pretty good value for the amount of money that I pay for a can

• by CirclingCanvas

The Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Sweet Corn comes in a fifteen point twenty-five ounce can for forty-nine cents at ALDI Food market stores. Unlike with a lot of other products carried by ALDI, there isn’t as much of a difference in price between the Happy Harvest brand of canned corn and store-brand canned corn at say Walmart or Kroger. There isn’t a significant difference in

price, can size or quality, so canned corn is not an item that I travel specifically to ALDI for, although I will sometimes buy it if I’m in the store and I know I’m going to be needing corn soon.

This canned corn is fairly sweet, although it’s not quite as sweet as the Great Value corn that’s sold in the freezer case at Walmart for one dollar. For a canned corn, I’d say it’s sweet enough where I don’t have to add butter because there’s sufficient flavor already there. That’s me though, and others may feel the need to still add butter. The corn is tender in texture, so it’s easy to chew and enjoy. Again though, I do think the frozen corn sold under the Walmart Great Value brand ...

• Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
      is a bit more soft in texture. The size of the can allows me to get three or so side dishes of corn out of it, so I consider it to be a pretty good value for the amount of money that I pay for a can.

The Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Sweet Corn is about the cheapest canned corn around. I know that when something

is cheap, one may wonder what the quality of the product is like, but I personally think the Happy Harvest brand of canned corn is worth every cent. It’s a very satisfying corn, but I do prefer the aforementioned frozen corn from Walmart a bit more, even though it’s pricier. Still, I do buy this corn from time to time and I always enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714041465060330/k2311a0414/4.14.11