Curse of Frankenstein  » Movies  »
  • I have seen almost every Frankenstein movie ever made and have to say, after seeing Curse of Frankenstein, I'm convinced Christopher Lee is the best at playing the classic literary monster (sorry Boris Karloff)
  • This is definitely a horror movie you should add to your collection for Halloween

• by Steve
      I have seen almost every Frankenstein movie ever made and have to say, after seeing Curse of Frankenstein, I’m convinced Christopher Lee is the best at playing the classic literary monster (sorry Boris

Karloff). Made in the 1950s, The Curse of Frankenstein actually focuses more on Victor Frankenstein (played by Peter Cushing) than the monster itself and, overall, the plot is pretty decent. But, it’s Lee ...

• that steals the show, playing the speechless and violent monster who ends up terrorizing the local villagers. Even though, in close ups, you can tell he’s wearing a mask, overall, he is one
        of the creepiest monsters I’ve ever seen and I’m glad I didn’t see this as a kid, or he would have haunted my nightmares. This is definitely a horror movie you should add to your collection for Halloween.

Andrew Leither says :

Curse of Frankenstein. It sounds like another great movie to add to my dream collection. I agree with you that Christopher Lee plays a great part for the character. On reading your review I know and feel you love all Frankenstein movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11704146480730/k2311a047/4.7.07